USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering

3 posters

Go down

Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering Empty Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering

Post by Reneé Lucas Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:25 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

The news of the Breen ship's destruction rippled along combadges and sent a wave of morale amongst the Indie's crew. Yet that didn't eliminate the prospect of what came next. If anything it made removing the Breen more crucial since their attack would be one out of desperation. That motivation could drive an enemy to do drastic and unforeseeable things yet Reneé remained confident despite the raging battle ahead.

Along the corridors she could hear disruptor and phaser fire echoing along the bulkheads. Her squad secured the area around her before she managed to tap her combadge. =/\= This is the acting captain. I've reached the Engineering deck. I'm in one of the corridors with a reinforcement squad. Can anyone respond? =/\=

Tag: Fong, Danny, Des or Wercheg
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

https://tf72indefatigable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering Empty Re: Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering

Post by Danny Sullivan Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:48 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

The news of the Breen ship's destruction rippled along combadges and sent a wave of morale amongst the Indie's crew. Yet that didn't eliminate the prospect of what came next. If anything it made removing the Breen more crucial since their attack would be one out of desperation. That motivation could drive an enemy to do drastic and unforeseeable things yet Reneé remained confident despite the raging battle ahead.

Along the corridors she could hear disruptor and phaser fire echoing along the bulkheads. Her squad secured the area around her before she managed to tap her combadge. =/\= This is the acting captain. I've reached the Engineering deck. I'm in one of the corridors with a reinforcement squad. Can anyone respond? =/\=

Danny Sullivan had just changed out the power source for his phaser rifle. The Breen were coming through in waves now and the rag-tag team of "soldiers" were holding them off for now, but it was coming at a price. The security Lieutenant that was leading them was dead which left LTJG Fong the only officer left and Sullivan would be damned if he was going to take orders from him. He had appointed himself leader and began shifting the others into position to fend off the next wave. He kept Fong close to him so that he could keep an eye on him. So far the Bolian officer had done a decent job. He heard his comm badge go off.

=/\= This is the acting captain. I've reached the Engineering deck. I'm in one of the corridors with a reinforcement squad. Can anyone respond? =/\=

Thank God, reinforcements, he thought.

=/\= Captain, this is Chief Sullivan. Thank God, you are here. We are around the corner from Holodeck 3 on Deck 20. It is good to hear your voice.=/\=

<tag>
Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering Empty Re: Reneé/Des/Danny/Wercheg (Optional) Retaking Engineering

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:52 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

Danny Sullivan had just changed out the power source for his phaser rifle. The Breen were coming through in waves now and the rag-tag team of "soldiers" were holding them off for now, but it was coming at a price. The security Lieutenant that was leading them was dead which left LTJG Fong the only officer left and Sullivan would be damned if he was going to take orders from him. He had appointed himself leader and began shifting the others into position to fend off the next wave. He kept Fong close to him so that he could keep an eye on him. So far the Bolian officer had done a decent job. He heard his comm badge go off.

=/\= This is the acting captain. I've reached the Engineering deck. I'm in one of the corridors with a reinforcement squad. Can anyone respond? =/\=

=/\= Captain, this is Chief Sullivan. Thank God, you are here. We are around the corner from Holodeck 3 on Deck 20. It is good to hear your voice.=/\=

=/\= Likewise Chief. We've just come out of access hatch 27-Kilo, other side of the deck from you. Even brought the CMO to patch up any broken engineers. Where's Lieutenant Fong? Is he dead? Who's leading your gang? =/\=

<tag>
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sullivan Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:55 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

=/\= Likewise Chief. We've just come out of access hatch 27-Kilo, other side of the deck from you. Even brought the CMO to patch up any broken engineers. Where's Lieutenant Fong? Is he dead? Who's leading your gang? =/\=

Sullivan looked over at LTJG Fong who perked up at the mention of his name.

=/\= He is here, I took over when Lieutenant Reymer was killed. I am glad to hear you have a Doc with you, we are going to need one. We have lots of dead and wounded. Announce yourselves when you show up. I don't want a nervous rifleman taking a shot at you because he thought you were the Breen. =/\=
Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:01 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

=/\= He is here, I took over when Lieutenant Reymer was killed. I am glad to hear you have a Doc with you, we are going to need one. We have lots of dead and wounded. Announce yourselves when you show up. I don't want a nervous rifleman taking a shot at you because he thought you were the Breen. =/\=

=/\= Good shout, will sound off before walking around the corner.=/\= she replied before pushing her squad forward. It was odd that Fong wasn't leading the defenders given that he was the senior most officer around. At least before Reneé showed up. It was another question to be answered after all of this was done.

They had came across a small Breen unit protecting their rear flank and a disruptor blast pushed one of her security officers into a bulkhead. She grabbed one of his pouches on the front of his tactical vest and pulled him around the corner, firing off indiscriminately at the Breen barricade before she hugged the corner.

"See to that man lieutenant!" she barked at Des.

<tag: Des, all>
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

=/\= Good shout, will sound off before walking around the corner.=/\= she replied before pushing her squad forward. It was odd that Fong wasn't leading the defenders given that he was the senior most officer around. At least before Reneé showed up. It was another question to be answered after all of this was done.

They had came across a small Breen unit protecting their rear flank and a disruptor blast pushed one of her security officers into a bulkhead. She grabbed one of his pouches on the front of his tactical vest and pulled him around the corner, firing off indiscriminately at the Breen barricade before she hugged the corner.

Des didn't have to be told twice as she an instinct about a situation such as this...one where something just snaps inside and you know you have to act. Instead of leaping into action to fight anyone as she was covered, her medical bag flew open and shewent straight for the phaser wound--nothing she hadn't seen before...nothing she couldn't handle. All the set phasers to stun and set them to kill--medicine these days was remarkable and having just gotten shot, the right stimulant would keep the man's heart doing what it needed to do and Des was seasoned in this.

The hypospray was to his neck in no time at all and she was working on his wound with the regenerater as she checked his vitals. She was going to get everyone patched up enough to send them on their way until further notice--patched up enough to keep fighting back until they could rest. Smiling a little to herself at her calm head under pressure, she placed a gentle hand to the man's face and nodded.

"You'll be fine, Kid," Des told him.

<Taggles: All>
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde
Lieutenant Junior Grade (T)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:36 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

Des didn't have to be told twice as she an instinct about a situation such as this...one where something just snaps inside and you know you have to act. Instead of leaping into action to fight anyone as she was covered, her medical bag flew open and shewent straight for the phaser wound--nothing she hadn't seen before...nothing she couldn't handle. All the set phasers to stun and set them to kill--medicine these days was remarkable and having just gotten shot, the right stimulant would keep the man's heart doing what it needed to do and Des was seasoned in this.

The hypospray was to his neck in no time at all and she was working on his wound with the regenerater as she checked his vitals. She was going to get everyone patched up enough to send them on their way until further notice--patched up enough to keep fighting back until they could rest. Smiling a little to herself at her calm head under pressure, she placed a gentle hand to the man's face and nodded.

With the wounded security officer pulled away from the fight Reneé could focus on taking down the Breen's impromptu barricade made with parts and containers. They had even set up a heavy disruptor repeater on top of the box and it was giving large amounts of suppressive fire. Green bolts and pulses were spat at the bulkhead to Reneé's left as she darted her head back and forth as if trying to get a good set of eyes on the target.

A quick glance around their surroundings showed that there was no way to quickly flank the position. She tapped her combadge and linked her comms to Danny.

=/\= Sullivan, this is Lucas. Encountered heavy weapon blocking our paths. Can you disable the grav plating from sections from hatch 27-Kilo to hatch 29-Kilo?=/\=

Tag: Dan
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sullivan Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:59 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

With the wounded security officer pulled away from the fight Reneé could focus on taking down the Breen's impromptu barricade made with parts and containers. They had even set up a heavy disruptor repeater on top of the box and it was giving large amounts of suppressive fire. Green bolts and pulses were spat at the bulkhead to Reneé's left as she darted her head back and forth as if trying to get a good set of eyes on the target.

A quick glance around their surroundings showed that there was no way to quickly flank the position. She tapped her combadge and linked her comms to Danny.

=/\= Sullivan, this is Lucas. Encountered heavy weapon blocking our paths. Can you disable the grav plating from sections from hatch 27-Kilo to hatch 29-Kilo?=/\=

=/\= You got it Skipper=/\=

Sullivan snapped his fingers and pointed at LT Fong, "Lieutenant, can you handle that? Take Petty Officer Mason with you. Make it quick"

Fong bristled a bit at an enlisted man giving him orders, but the near miss from a Breen rifle got him in gear. He grabbed an Engineering kit and with the Petty Officer in tow make his way to an empty Engineering console that would shield him from the fire fight. He pried off the access cover and tapped in a few commands on the interface. Petty Officer Mason knelt down and began pulling the computer chips and reinstalling them elsewhere. Fong ran into a problem, the safety interlock.
=/\= Chief, the interlock is not letting me in =/\=

Sullivan swore. =/\= Use the manual override=/\= Sullivan swore again. Any crewman fresh out of training knew how to override a safety interlock. "Damn stupid officer"

Fong keyed in the manual override code every officer was issued when he checked on board. =/\= Captain, this is Fong. Grav Plating is disabled=/\=
Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:46 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

Sullivan snapped his fingers and pointed at LT Fong, "Lieutenant, can you handle that? Take Petty Officer Mason with you. Make it quick"

Fong bristled a bit at an enlisted man giving him orders, but the near miss from a Breen rifle got him in gear. He grabbed an Engineering kit and with the Petty Officer in tow make his way to an empty Engineering console that would shield him from the fire fight. He pried off the access cover and tapped in a few commands on the interface. Petty Officer Mason knelt down and began pulling the computer chips and reinstalling them elsewhere. Fong ran into a problem, the safety interlock.

Sullivan swore. =/\= Use the manual override=/\= Sullivan swore again. Any crewman fresh out of training knew how to override a safety interlock. "Damn stupid officer"

Fong keyed in the manual override code every officer was issued when he checked on board. =/\= Captain, this is Fong. Grav Plating is disabled=/\=

The sudden loss of gravity was disorientating at first especially when every little twist and turn could send a person spinning out of control. Luckily the Starfleet squad were ready and thus were merely lifted off of the ground. The Breen however flailed in a vain attempt to regain control of the gravity, the box that held the turret floating away from its operator.

Without mag-boots Reneé and her team were fighting completely grav-free. She and the security officers floated from around the corner with weapons brought to bear. Orange pulses of light flew out of the muzzles and smacked the Breens' chest armour, causing them to become lifeless, floating bodies without so much as a returned shot.

Reneé didn't see how Des handled the fight, nor the wounded man in zero-grav but she had confidence in her abilities. Once more her hand tapped her combadge to fill the corridor with the reassuring chirp. =/\= Sullivan, enemy position destroyed, route to your position clear as far as I know. Reactivate gravity and report your status. Are you under siege or assault? =/\=

<tag: All>
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sullivan Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:09 am

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

The sudden loss of gravity was disorientating at first especially when every little twist and turn could send a person spinning out of control. Luckily the Starfleet squad were ready and thus were merely lifted off of the ground. The Breen however flailed in a vain attempt to regain control of the gravity, the box that held the turret floating away from its operator.

Without mag-boots Reneé and her team were fighting completely grav-free. She and the security officers floated from around the corner with weapons brought to bear. Orange pulses of light flew out of the muzzles and smacked the Breens' chest armour, causing them to become lifeless, floating bodies without so much as a returned shot.

Reneé didn't see how Des handled the fight, nor the wounded man in zero-grav but she had confidence in her abilities. Once more her hand tapped her combadge to fill the corridor with the reassuring chirp. =/\= Sullivan, enemy position destroyed, route to your position clear as far as I know. Reactivate gravity and report your status. Are you under siege or assault? =/\=

=/\= The Breen have reinforcements coming through Captain. We are holding but I am going to need the calvary soon=/\=

He tapped his comm badge
=/\= Fong, get that gravity restored and you and Mason get back here on the double=/\=

He didn't even bother to hear the reply as he turned his attention back to the advancing Breen. Danny had been here before. Not here in a physical sense, but here as on a starship in the middle of a firefight with an enemy. A new wave of Breen boarders was pushing through and the cries of the wounded and silence of the dead filled his ears. "Ok everyone make your shots count. Sounds like help is on the way but I don't know when they will get here." He gripped his rifle tighter and took a shot at a Breen soldier who fell backwards onto one of his partners. He looked towards the hatch the Breen were coming through and saw a group of about 7 or 8 Breen looking to come through and he fired his phaser into the crowd and 3 Breen went down causing a bottleneck that the Breen couldn't get through.

<tag you're it>

Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

While slightly annoyed about the lack of gravity, Des had done just as she had been sent out to do and patched up the injured crew member. She had been working on fixing up the more outer problems when the gravity went off and as it was needed to get the edge in this battle, Des couldn't complain much--her part was done. At least medically speaking her part was done at this particular juncture and now it was time to do just a little something more.

=/\= The Breen have reinforcements coming through Captain. We are holding but I am going to need the calvary soon=/\=

He tapped his comm badge.
=/\= Fong, get that gravity restored and you and Mason get back here on the double=/\=

He didn't even bother to hear the reply as he turned his attention back to the advancing Breen. Danny had been here before. Not here in a physical sense, but here as on a starship in the middle of a firefight with an enemy. A new wave of Breen boarders was pushing through and the cries of the wounded and silence of the dead filled his ears. "Ok everyone make your shots count. Sounds like help is on the way but I don't know when they will get here." He gripped his rifle tighter and took a shot at a Breen soldier who fell backwards onto one of his partners. He looked towards the hatch the Breen were coming through and saw a group of about 7 or 8 Breen looking to come through and he fired his phaser into the crowd and 3 Breen went down causing a bottleneck that the Breen couldn't get through.

As they made their way to their destination, Des found herself checking a couple of bodies on the ground along the way, not giving too much ceremony to those that were dead and from the looks of it, dead Starfleet personnel and Breen intruders littered their path. At one point a couple of Breen reinforcements showed up to try and yet again gain the upper hand that was being taken from them, but Des was quick on her trigger finger, using the kill set phaser that Reneé had handed her before bringing her along. She wanted to be with the fallen Engineers in Engineering and if that meant going through Breen than so be it.

She raised the phaser up when the two rounded the corner, the whole party on obvious alert, aiming and firing and proving once and for all that she was more than a doctor. Most people saw the medical blue and heard that she was a doctor and wrote her off as that person you go to for stitches or a check up--not a woman that knew how to use a phaser. Perhaps in hand to hand combat she wouldn't fair well as she wasn't a fighter but a healer, but she had surprises up her sleeves that no one knew about. Once the Breen hit the floor, Des moved her medical bag out of her way and shot at the other, who was already taking fire...not for long.

<Taggles>
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

While slightly annoyed about the lack of gravity, Des had done just as she had been sent out to do and patched up the injured crew member. She had been working on fixing up the more outer problems when the gravity went off and as it was needed to get the edge in this battle, Des couldn't complain much--her part was done. At least medically speaking her part was done at this particular juncture and now it was time to do just a little something more.

As they made their way to their destination, Des found herself checking a couple of bodies on the ground along the way, not giving too much ceremony to those that were dead and from the looks of it, dead Starfleet personnel and Breen intruders littered their path. At one point a couple of Breen reinforcements showed up to try and yet again gain the upper hand that was being taken from them, but Des was quick on her trigger finger, using the kill set phaser that Reneé had handed her before bringing her along. She wanted to be with the fallen Engineers in Engineering and if that meant going through Breen than so be it.

She raised the phaser up when the two rounded the corner, the whole party on obvious alert, aiming and firing and proving once and for all that she was more than a doctor. Most people saw the medical blue and heard that she was a doctor and wrote her off as that person you go to for stitches or a check up--not a woman that knew how to use a phaser. Perhaps in hand to hand combat she wouldn't fair well as she wasn't a fighter but a healer, but she had surprises up her sleeves that no one knew about. Once the Breen hit the floor, Des moved her medical bag out of her way and shot at the other, who was already taking fire...not for long.

The sudden beam of phaser fire whizzing past Reneé's ear as it impacted onto the two Breen soldiers was enough for her to stumble forward and turn around to see Des with the phaser in her hand. "Steady there doctor. Nice shooting however, next time wait for me to get my head out of the way." she commented with a respectable smirk on her face before she pushed her force forward. The sound of fighting intensified which only served to spur Reneé on further.

"Come on!" she yelled out. "We've got the take the pressure off of the engineers! We lost this ground, we lose it all!"

Reneé's team pushed forward against another corner which was directly behind the last Breen position. They had tried to make a push for the Engineering Bay but instead found themselves halted by the intense fire. Of course the Breen responded by pouring as much disruptor fire into Engineering with the obvious hopes of simply whittling the defenders to nothing. She grabbed one of the photon grenades from her bandoleer and primed it for a lethal setting, activated the fuse and threw it towards the armoured cluster before hugging her corner. There was a violent explosion which sent them flying backwards and forwards.

She stepped around the corner with her rifle raised, shooting a surviving Breen shoulder as he reached for his rifle. "Chief! This is Lucas! We're coming in!" she yelled out as she stepped over the bodies. Reneé passed the threshold and entered Engineering and got a good look around her her dead and wounded crew members. "Hyde! See to these men and women! Petty officer, set up a perimeter in case there is any more of the frost-breathers around."

The acting captain sighed outwards and leaned against a nearby bulkhead before her eyes fixed on Fong. "Lieutenant Fong, report!"

<tag: All>
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sullivan Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

The sudden beam of phaser fire whizzing past Reneé's ear as it impacted onto the two Breen soldiers was enough for her to stumble forward and turn around to see Des with the phaser in her hand. "Steady there doctor. Nice shooting however, next time wait for me to get my head out of the way." she commented with a respectable smirk on her face before she pushed her force forward. The sound of fighting intensified which only served to spur Reneé on further.

"Come on!" she yelled out. "We've got the take the pressure off of the engineers! We lost this ground, we lose it all!"

Reneé's team pushed forward against another corner which was directly behind the last Breen position. They had tried to make a push for the Engineering Bay but instead found themselves halted by the intense fire. Of course the Breen responded by pouring as much disruptor fire into Engineering with the obvious hopes of simply whittling the defenders to nothing. She grabbed one of the photon grenades from her bandoleer and primed it for a lethal setting, activated the fuse and threw it towards the armoured cluster before hugging her corner. There was a violent explosion which sent them flying backwards and forwards.

She stepped around the corner with her rifle raised, shooting a surviving Breen shoulder as he reached for his rifle. "Chief! This is Lucas! We're coming in!" she yelled out as she stepped over the bodies. Reneé passed the threshold and entered Engineering and got a good look around her her dead and wounded crew members. "Hyde! See to these men and women! Petty officer, set up a perimeter in case there is any more of the frost-breathers around."

The acting captain sighed outwards and leaned against a nearby bulkhead before her eyes fixed on Fong. "Lieutenant Fong, report!"

Danny's face showed the obvious relief he felt in seeing the CO, a fresh group of reinforcements, and the medics. He shouldered his rifle and did a quick count of the dead and wounded. 8 dead, 6 seriously wounded and 4 walking wounded. Himself, Fong, Petty Officer Stephenson, and Chief Brannon. Well he wouldn't really count Fong as wounded just a minor sprain he had received tripping over an overturned crate. Stephenson took a minor blast to the arm and Brannon had a nasty gash on his leg which Sullivan had bandaged. He himself had a small gash on his cheek and a near miss to his back. He stepped back when he heard Captain Lucas address the sole remaining officer.

Trella Fong also did a quick count in his head and swallowed. "Captain...ummm we have 8 dead and 6 wounded. The perimeter has been set up and Engineering is clear of enemy forces. I believe Chief Sullivan can provide you with a more detailed report of any damage we sustained."

Sullivan pushed himself off the wall. "Yes Captain, we have full sensors up and running and the shields are back up to 85% and climbing. The forward phaser emitter is still trashed and main power has been restored to most decks, but hold off on using the holodeck for awhile".

Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm

|| USS Indefatigable
|| Engineering
|| Day 1

Danny's face showed the obvious relief he felt in seeing the CO, a fresh group of reinforcements, and the medics. He shouldered his rifle and did a quick count of the dead and wounded. 8 dead, 6 seriously wounded and 4 walking wounded. Himself, Fong, Petty Officer Stephenson, and Chief Brannon. Well he wouldn't really count Fong as wounded just a minor sprain he had received tripping over an overturned crate. Stephenson took a minor blast to the arm and Brannon had a nasty gash on his leg which Sullivan had bandaged. He himself had a small gash on his cheek and a near miss to his back. He stepped back when he heard Captain Lucas address the sole remaining officer.

Trella Fong also did a quick count in his head and swallowed. "Captain...ummm we have 8 dead and 6 wounded. The perimeter has been set up and Engineering is clear of enemy forces. I believe Chief Sullivan can provide you with a more detailed report of any damage we sustained."

Sullivan pushed himself off the wall. "Yes Captain, we have full sensors up and running and the shields are back up to 85% and climbing. The forward phaser emitter is still trashed and main power has been restored to most decks, but hold off on using the holodeck for awhile".

With a nod Reneé sighed. "Make sure we can go to warp. We're heading to Starbase Twelve for repairs. I'm taking us off the line until the ship is ready to be deployed. Consider it a small slice of RnR. Not sure if you got the report but the bridge crew managed to destroy the enemy vessel. Gentlemen, ladies, we're off the line."

<End jp and mission?>
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down