USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard/Des - The Walk Back

2 posters

Go down

Richard/Des - The Walk Back Empty Richard/Des - The Walk Back

Post by Desdemona Hyde Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:08 am

||Starbase 12 > USS Indefatigable
||Centuri Club > Corridors
||Day 1

Des was more than happy to leave the club with Richard, having had her share of drink and conversation with a large group of people for the night. She was far from anti-social, she had just made her daughter and her job her life at this point and spent her time in Sickbay and with Clementine and when she had the chance to get out she had a lovely time and now there was Richard. He had certainly made her night better and after the day they'd all had, she hoped she had helped him too on that front and let her hand hang near his as they walked.

"So...any deep dark secrets I should know about? What's a nice walk without something fun to talk about?" Des teased with a smile on her face.

<Taggles>
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde
Lieutenant Junior Grade (T)

Back to top Go down

Richard/Des - The Walk Back Empty Re: Richard/Des - The Walk Back

Post by Richard Wayne Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:18 am

||Day 1

Des was more than happy to leave the club with Richard, having had her share of drink and conversation with a large group of people for the night. She was far from anti-social, she had just made her daughter and her job her life at this point and spent her time in Sickbay and with Clementine and when she had the chance to get out she had a lovely time and now there was Richard. He had certainly made her night better and after the day they'd all had, she hoped she had helped him too on that front and let her hand hang near his as they walked.

"So...any deep dark secrets I should know about? What's a nice walk without something fun to talk about?" Des teased with a smile on her face.

Richard had not had this much fun in so long it was defiantly a night he was not expecting and as they walked away he felt her hand brush up against his and he took her hand as they walked out of the club.

"Hmm deep and dark huh?? Well there was the one time on Qur'onos I got drunk on some bloodwine and had 'relations' with a couple Klingon ladies" Not what Richard wanted to revel but she was so easy to talk to. "Well I wish I had not said that what do you wanna give me?"
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Y)

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:44 am

||Day 1

Richard had not had this much fun in so long it was defiantly a night he was not expecting and as they walked away he felt her hand brush up against his and he took her hand as they walked out of the club.

"Hmm deep and dark huh?? Well there was the one time on Qur'onos I got drunk on some bloodwine and had 'relations' with a couple Klingon ladies." Not what Richard wanted to revel but she was so easy to talk to. "Well I wish I had not said that what do you wanna give me?"

"That's what you call deep and dark?" Des ran her thumb along his hand. "I'm a Betazoid--I have plenty of war stories, honestly. I was there when the Dominion invaded and I helped to push them back and there were plenty of grateful soldiers."

She winked as she teased and then took a deep breath. "I don't know about 'deep', but I mean...my job involves a lot of death, so if you ever want some kind of horror story, I'm the girl to ask. Let's lighten the mood though, shall we? Was it the good hair day or the blouse and the heels that made you say 'hi'?"
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:13 pm

||Day 1

"Hmm deep and dark huh?? Well there was the one time on Qur'onos I got drunk on some bloodwine and had 'relations' with a couple Klingon ladies." Not what Richard wanted to revel but she was so easy to talk to. "Well I wish I had not said that what do you wanna give me?"

"That's what you call deep and dark?" Des ran her thumb along his hand. "I'm a Betazoid--I have plenty of war stories, honestly. I was there when the Dominion invaded and I helped to push them back and there were plenty of grateful soldiers."

She winked as she teased and then took a deep breath. "I don't know about 'deep', but I mean...my job involves a lot of death, so if you ever want some kind of horror story, I'm the girl to ask. Let's lighten the mood though, shall we? Was it the good hair day or the blouse and the heels that made you say 'hi'?"

He blushed at that comment. "Well I am a sucker for that color of hair." Richard looked up at her and smiled. "You are a very gorgeous young lady. So your daughter takes after her mother that has to worry you." They had a nice brisk pace as the conversation went forward.
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:31 pm

||Day 1

He blushed at that comment. "Well I am a sucker for that color of hair." Richard looked up at her and smiled. "You are a very gorgeous young lady. So your daughter takes after her mother that has to worry you." They had a nice brisk pace as the conversation went forward.

"I think I'm older than you think I am though," she said as the words 'young lady' sunk in, making her grin a bit. "You are a charmer though, and I like you. Clementine is going to break a lot of hearts, but her heart will get broken too...that's just life. I just hope that she learns not to abuse the 'using your looks' card because she certainly can. Lord knows I have."

She paused for a moment and turned to him, still holding his hand. "I know that I'm asking quite a few questions but..." she smiled at him, "...what really made you want to walk me home? Are you just being a gentleman, or...?"
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:36 pm

||Day 1

"I think I'm older than you think I am though," she said as the words 'young lady' sunk in, making her grin a bit. "You are a charmer though, and I like you. Clementine is going to break a lot of hearts, but her heart will get broken too...that's just life. I just hope that she learns not to abuse the 'using your looks' card because she certainly can. Lord knows I have."

She paused for a moment and turned to him, still holding his hand. "I know that I'm asking quite a few questions but..." she smiled at him, "...what really made you want to walk me home? Are you just being a gentleman, or...?"

Richard stopped with here right before they were to walk across the bridge to the ship. "I wanted to walk you home because I really like to spend as much time with you as I can. After all we have been through in our lives and over the last couple days you are like a beacon of light in the fog. As for me being a charmer I suppose I am but with you its a lot different." The two of them continued across to their new home.
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:39 pm

||Day 1

Richard stopped with her right before they were to walk across the bridge to the ship. "I wanted to walk you home because I'd really like to spend as much time with you as I can. After all we have been through in our lives and over the last couple days you are like a beacon of light in the fog. As for me being a charmer I suppose I am but with you its a lot different." The two of them continued across to their new home.

Des seemed pretty happy with that answer and nodded, both of them wandering through the corridors toward the lift so they could go to her quarters. She was glad to have him along and sure she'd been asking a lot of questions, but she wanted to get to know him and that was the only way to do it: ask questions. Still, it was better to chat and walk and hold his hand than it was to just grill him so she decided to maybe give him something he hadn't asked for and see what he said or did about it.

"You know, you're the first person in a really long time that I've actually felt drawn too in more than just a sexual way," she admitted with a smile. "I don't know what it is--maybe it's the eyes or maybe it's your entire handsome face but I feel comfortable with you. I like that."
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:57 pm

||Day 1

Richard stopped with her right before they were to walk across the bridge to the ship. "I wanted to walk you home because I'd really like to spend as much time with you as I can. After all we have been through in our lives and over the last couple days you are like a beacon of light in the fog. As for me being a charmer I suppose I am but with you its a lot different." The two of them continued across to their new home.

Des seemed pretty happy with that answer and nodded, both of them wandering through the corridors toward the lift so they could go to her quarters. She was glad to have him along and sure she'd been asking a lot of questions, but she wanted to get to know him and that was the only way to do it: ask questions. Still, it was better to chat and walk and hold his hand than it was to just grill him so she decided to maybe give him something he hadn't asked for and see what he said or did about it.

"You know, you're the first person in a really long time that I've actually felt drawn too in more than just a sexual way," she admitted with a smile. "I don't know what it is--maybe it's the eyes or maybe it's your entire handsome face but I feel comfortable with you. I like that."

As the entered the lift to to get to their rooms Richard grinned again as he knew exactly what she was talking about. He felt much the same way and he had been playing this gentlemen role out of fear of pushing her away by being to aggressive but all of a sudden it hit him. As they were standing in the turbo lift Richard positioned them off to one side.

As it started to climb to there floor. "Computer stop Lift" The lift came to a stop Richard turned to face Des and with his hand that was holding her hand he let go and put it on her hip and with his other hand he grabbed her other hip and pulled her in as close as he could. He didn't seem to get any resistance and that made up his mind what was gonna happen next. As their faces neared each other Richard eyed her soft lips and when the moment was right he began to kiss her lips very gently at first but with more passion as time went on.

After a few seconds Richard released his kiss and his hold of her and stepped away "Its to bad you don't think of me sexually. I know there is no way for me not to."
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:42 am

||Day 1

As they entered the lift to get to their rooms Richard grinned again as he knew exactly what she was talking about. He felt much the same way and he had been playing this gentlemen role out of fear of pushing her away by being too aggressive but all of a sudden it hit him. As they were standing in the turbo lift, Richard positioned them off to one side.

As it started to climb to their floor. "Computer stop Lift." The lift came to a stop Richard turned to face Des and with his hand that was holding her hand he let go and put it on her hip and with his other hand he grabbed her other hip and pulled her in as close as he could. He didn't seem to get any resistance and that made up his mind what was going to happen next. As their faces neared each other, Richard eyed her soft lips and when the moment was right he began to kiss her lips very gently at first but with more passion as time went on.

After a few seconds Richard released his kiss and his hold of her and stepped away "It's too bad you don't think of me sexually. I know there is no way for me not to."

Des was more than happy to supply her part of the kiss, matching his passion with own and then smirking when he pulled back and the words touched her ears. That hadn't been entirely what she'd said, but it made her rest her hands on his sides and and look him in the eye. If Richard wanted to get into this, then they would get into it--it was like opening up a floodgate and there was no plugging it up now if they tried.

"I said 'more than just sexually'--if you think I haven't been objectifying you all night, you're wrong...I've imagined you out of this uniform at least once," with that she winked and then smirked, turning to stand next to him. "Computer, resume Lift."
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:37 am

||Day 1

As they entered the lift to get to their rooms Richard grinned again as he knew exactly what she was talking about. He felt much the same way and he had been playing this gentlemen role out of fear of pushing her away by being too aggressive but all of a sudden it hit him. As they were standing in the turbo lift, Richard positioned them off to one side.

As it started to climb to their floor. "Computer stop Lift." The lift came to a stop Richard turned to face Des and with his hand that was holding her hand he let go and put it on her hip and with his other hand he grabbed her other hip and pulled her in as close as he could. He didn't seem to get any resistance and that made up his mind what was going to happen next. As their faces neared each other, Richard eyed her soft lips and when the moment was right he began to kiss her lips very gently at first but with more passion as time went on.

After a few seconds Richard released his kiss and his hold of her and stepped away "It's too bad you don't think of me sexually. I know there is no way for me not to."

Des was more than happy to supply her part of the kiss, matching his passion with own and then smirking when he pulled back and the words touched her ears. That hadn't been entirely what she'd said, but it made her rest her hands on his sides and and look him in the eye. If Richard wanted to get into this, then they would get into it--it was like opening up a floodgate and there was no plugging it up now if they tried.

"I said 'more than just sexually'--if you think I haven't been objectifying you all night, you're wrong...I've imagined you out of this uniform at least once," with that she winked and then smirked, turning to stand next to him. "Computer, resume Lift."

The two of them stood in silence as the lift started to go up both with a smirk on their faces. Richard knew full well what she had meant he just liked the opening to kiss her soft lips and they were just that very soft and glorious to the touch. When he pulled her fit body into his it fit very well up against him. So much was running through his head as the lift continued upward. So many things that were very wrong and very naughty for two senior officers. The silence was odd cause it was not uneasy at all they both where processing their next moves. Just then the lift stopped on the floor for Senior staff quarters. Richard motioned for ladies first.
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:49 am

||Day 1

The two of them stood in silence as the lift started to go up both with a smirk on their faces. Richard knew full well what she had meant he just liked the opening to kiss her soft lips and they were just that very soft and glorious to the touch. When he pulled her fit body into his it fit very well up against him. So much was running through his head as the lift continued upward. So many things that were very wrong and very naughty for two senior officers. The silence was odd because it was not uneasy at all; they both were processing their next moves. Just then the lift stopped on the floor for Senior staff quarters. Richard motioned for ladies first.

Des smirked at the gesture and went first, reaching out to take his hand again, leading him along to her quarters--he had after all offered to walk her home and this was her new home. She and Clementine were here or as long as Des was needed and when it came time for the Academy, Clementine would gladly ship out. Right now, all Dess could think about though were the night's possibilities and as they neared her door she took a moment to pause and smile.

"You dropping me off or...do you want to come in?" Des asked him slowly.
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 am

||Day 1

The two of them stood in silence as the lift started to go up both with a smirk on their faces. Richard knew full well what she had meant he just liked the opening to kiss her soft lips and they were just that very soft and glorious to the touch. When he pulled her fit body into his it fit very well up against him. So much was running through his head as the lift continued upward. So many things that were very wrong and very naughty for two senior officers. The silence was odd because it was not uneasy at all; they both were processing their next moves. Just then the lift stopped on the floor for Senior staff quarters. Richard motioned for ladies first.

Des smirked at the gesture and went first, reaching out to take his hand again, leading him along to her quarters--he had after all offered to walk her home and this was her new home. She and Clementine were here or as long as Des was needed and when it came time for the Academy, Clementine would gladly ship out. Right now, all Dess could think about though were the night's possibilities and as they neared her door she took a moment to pause and smile.

"You dropping me off or...do you want to come in?" Des asked him slowly.

As they stood outside her door all Richard could do was smile at the gorgeous lady in front of him. "After you." Richard motioned towards the door. The two walked in and the door made the normal shhhh sound as it closed behind them.

OFF: Real good JP I think we should leave it at that unless you got more you want to add.
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Desdemona Hyde Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:06 pm

I like it as is. Feel free to post it. Very Happy
Desdemona Hyde
Desdemona Hyde