USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny

3 posters

Go down

Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny Empty Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny

Post by Oliver Dougherty Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:11 am

--
--
--

(Will Fill in the top when it posts)

Oliver turned to face Lieutenant Wayne and Chief Sullivan, the three of them standing very close to each other. Their voices barely audible, forcing a whisper. All three men were tense, everyone could see it not only in their faces, but in their posture.

Oliver's stomach was twisted but he wasn't sure why. He just had a feeling coming from the Administrator that something was off. He couldn't place his finger on it. The way that the colonists were behaving was peculiar, and the interaction between Beckett and Crawford seemed almost adversarial.

At first Oliver was addressing Chief Sullivan, "Danny", then his eyes flicked over to Lieutenant Wayne, "Rich, at the moment we have no reasons not to trust these people. But I have my resvervations all the same. Watch yourselves, and if anything comes up use the words gravity and time on a sentence to signal distress. Any thought gentlemen?"

<Tag Danny and Rich>
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny Empty Re: Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny

Post by Richard Wayne Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:21 am

--
--
--

Oliver turned to face Lieutenant Wayne and Chief Sullivan, the three of them standing very close to each other. Their voices barely audible, forcing a whisper. All three men were tense, everyone could see it not only in their faces, but in their posture.

Oliver's stomach was twisted but he wasn't sure why. He just had a feeling coming from the Administrator that something was off. He couldn't place his finger on it. The way that the colonists were behaving was peculiar, and the interaction between Beckett and Crawford seemed almost adversarial.

At first Oliver was addressing Chief Sullivan, "Danny", then his eyes flicked over to Lieutenant Wayne, "Rich, at the moment we have no reasons not to trust these people. But I have my resvervations all the same. Watch yourselves, and if anything comes up use the words gravity and time on a sentence to signal distress. Any thought gentlemen?"

Richard understood exactly what the XO was talking about the whole situation seemed a bit off. "Well I can tell you now this Cowboy they have in charge of defense is not gonna be a joy to work with but I will see if I can't 'Calm the Storm' and get some info out of him." Richard looked based their group at some of the goings on. Taking in as much as he could.

<Tag Danny and Ollie>
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Y)

Back to top Go down

Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny Empty Re: Inconceivable Ollie, Richard, and Danny

Post by Danny Sullivan Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:13 pm

--
--

Richard understood exactly what the XO was talking about the whole situation seemed a bit off. "Well I can tell you now this Cowboy they have in charge of defense is not gonna be a joy to work with but I will see if I can't 'Calm the Storm' and get some info out of him." Richard looked based their group at some of the goings on. Taking in as much as he could.

Sullivan looked at the two officers. He thought using a code world was pretty clever. He chimed in his two cents. "Going off their body language, they clearly have something to hide and they don't want us snooping around too much. I had a talk with Chief Yarder about keeping an eye on Lieutenant Fong and I told him to keep his eyes peeled for anything else out of the ordinary. I was thinking we could ask the good doctor, Lieutenant Hyde, if she has sensed anything. She is empathic is she not?".

<tag>

Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Dougherty Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:36 am

--
--

At first Oliver was addressing Chief Sullivan, "Danny", then his eyes flicked over to Lieutenant Wayne, "Rich, at the moment we have no reasons not to trust these people. But I have my resvervations all the same. Watch yourselves, and if anything comes up use the words gravity and time on a sentence to signal distress. Any thoughts gentlemen?"

Sullivan looked at the two officers. He thought using a code world was pretty clever. He chimed in his two cents. "Going off their body language, they clearly have something to hide and they don't want us snooping around too much. I had a talk with Chief Yarder about keeping an eye on Lieutenant Fong and I told him to keep his eyes peeled for anything else out of the ordinary. I was thinking we could ask the good doctor, Lieutenant Hyde, if she has sensed anything. She is empathic is she not?".

Oliver momentarily doubted himself. Why hadn't he thought of that. "Danny, you're a damn genius. I owe you a bottle of scotch the next time we are on shore leave. I'll get with her as soon as it seems reasonable, unless either of you would rather do it. I do not know the extent of her abilities."

Oliver let the end of his hang as to draw a response confirming or denying their interest in broaching the subject with the Doc.

<Tag, And Doc it looks like you're invited if you would like to hop in.>
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:50 am

--
--

At first Oliver was addressing Chief Sullivan, "Danny", then his eyes flicked over to Lieutenant Wayne, "Rich, at the moment we have no reasons not to trust these people. But I have my resvervations all the same. Watch yourselves, and if anything comes up use the words gravity and time on a sentence to signal distress. Any thoughts gentlemen?"

Oliver momentarily doubted himself. Why hadn't he thought of that. "Danny, you're a damn genius. I owe you a bottle of scotch the next time we are on shore leave. I'll get with her as soon as it seems reasonable, unless either of you would rather do it. I do not know the extent of her abilities."

Oliver let the end of his hang as to draw a response confirming or denying their interest in broaching the subject with the Doc.

Richard felt the eyes of his to comrades turn to him since his recent escapades with the doctor. "Well lets feel it out some more and see if we have to bring her involved. I am bringing an extra team on world in the next wave. They are some of my more trained operatives they will be detached to the COB and Ollie I am gonna leave my right hand man by your side in case anything goes south." Richard thumbed away at a PADD while talking calling for an extra squad to come state side and assigning Chief Petty Officer Stormer as the XO's securtity detail.

<Tag, And Doc it looks like you're invited if you would like to hop in.>
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Dougherty Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:02 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| Courtyard
|| Day 1

Richard felt the eyes of his to comrades turn to him since his recent escapades with the doctor. "Well lets feel it out some more and see if we have to bring her involved. I am bringing an extra team on world in the next wave. They are some of my more trained operatives they will be detached to the COB and Ollie I am gonna leave my right hand man by your side in case anything goes south." Richard thumbed away at a PADD while talking calling for an extra squad to come state side and assigning Chief Petty Officer Stormer as the XO's securtity detail.

"Then there we have it gentlemen. You can have your teams report to you as you see fit but I want a status report from the section chiefs every other hour. After Administrator Beckett and I hammer out a trade deal with the Ferengi I'm going to report to the Captain, is there anything that you want me to bring up?"

<Tag, I'm going to post this in about 11 hours unless I hear from ya'll that you're finished with it.>
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard Wayne Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| Courtyard
|| Day 1

"Then there we have it gentlemen. You can have your teams report to you as you see fit but I want a status report from the section chiefs every other hour. After Administrator Beckett and I hammer out a trade deal with the Ferengi I'm going to report to the Captain, is there anything that you want me to bring up?"

Richard looked past the XO something just didn't feel right and he wanted to get to the bottom of it. "I got nothing yet but I will get back to ya on that." And with that he slapped Sully on the back and head to find the security commander.

<Tag, I'm going to post this in about 11 hours unless I hear from ya'll that you're finished with it.>

<I am good-Rich>
Richard Wayne
Richard Wayne

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Sullivan Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

same here
Danny Sullivan
Danny Sullivan
Chief Petty Officer (R)
Chief Petty Officer (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down