USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oliver Dougherty Logs

Go down

Oliver Dougherty Logs Empty Oliver Dougherty Logs

Post by Oliver Dougherty Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:40 am

Personal Log,

Stardate...I actually don't know what the stardate is. The ship's chronometer is offline. We're in a tough spot, and I hope that we can dig our selves out of it. The Breen have opened fire and easily defeated our defenses. I would have thought that we were more capable of defending ourselves but I'm sure that we won't make that mistake again. The executive officer, a Marine Captain by the name of Renee Lucas, has assumed command following an accident that has injured the Captain. I'll have to look into her service record and see what my contacts in SI can dig up on her. She seems like a by the book hard-ass. We'll see. The rest of the senior staff seem like fairly run of the mill officers. I am not really sure what happened in the selection process but the entire senior staff is pretty young, I'm sure that there were more senior people on the selection lists. There must have been some reason that Markov chose them. Chose us.

The Chief Engineer is the only one that I am unsure of. Something about him rustles my jimmies, I can't put my finger on it but I'll find out. We have been avoiding the Breen now for a while. I have been helping Lieutenant Wayne search for a way to help even the playing field against our frigid adversaries. I think we are on to something....End Log
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down