USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver)

2 posters

Go down

First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver) Empty First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver)

Post by Oliver Dougherty Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:31 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| Administrative Complex
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

<Response>

=A=Colonel, our first teams are meeting their counterparts, getting a grasp of the current state of the repair and upgrades needed, as well as making requisition requests for must-haves and would-likes.=A=

<Tag>
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver) Empty Re: First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver)

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:00 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

=/\= Lucas here, what have you got for me lieutenant?=/\=

=A=Colonel, our first teams are meeting their counterparts, getting a grasp of the current state of the repair and upgrades needed, as well as making requisition requests for must-haves and would-likes.=A=

For a moment Reneé blinked as she settled into the central chair on the bridge and crossed her leg over the other. If anything she was wondering how well the relief efforts were going as well as how Oliver was handling a more in-charge position on a ground assignment. =/\=Give it to me lieutenant, what are we looking at here? Some sundry shopping lists or a full-blown relief mission?=/\=
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

https://tf72indefatigable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver) Empty Re: First ground to ship report (Renee and Oliver)

Post by Oliver Dougherty Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:54 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

For a moment Reneé blinked as she settled into the central chair on the bridge and crossed her leg over the other. If anything she was wondering how well the relief efforts were going as well as how Oliver was handling a more in-charge position on a ground assignment. =/\=Give it to me lieutenant, what are we looking at here? Some sundry shopping lists or a full-blown relief mission?=/\=

=A= Colonel are we in private?=A=

<Tag>

=A= Saying that this is a full blown relief mission is a gross understatement. I do not think that without constant intervention, that the colony can be self sufficient. The pirate raid seems to be just the last problem. Now that they are outside of Federation space, they are encountering problems with ensuring simple supplies are met. And there is something...I can't quite place. The feeling that I get with the Administrator and his Militia Commander. Their interaction with each other seemed cold and even with us was very passive aggressive. Mr Crawford the militia commander was, well my first instinct was to put him on his ass. I am going to poke around and see what I can learn.=A=
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:20 am

[quote="Oliver Dougherty"]|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

=/\= Private as the bridge can be.=/\= said Reneé with a smile to herself. =/\= The channel however is secure =/\=

=A= Saying that this is a full blown relief mission is a gross understatement. I do not think that without constant intervention, that the colony can be self sufficient. The pirate raid seems to be just the last problem. Now that they are outside of Federation space, they are encountering problems with ensuring simple supplies are met. And there is something...I can't quite place. The feeling that I get with the Administrator and his Militia Commander. Their interaction with each other seemed cold and even with us was very passive aggressive. Mr Crawford the militia commander was, well my first instinct was to put him on his ass. I am going to poke around and see what I can learn.=A=

Reneé seemed to ponder Oliver's report as she scratched an itch that had formed underneath her eye. As her nail scraped at her cheek she wondered how best to advise him of situations like this. After the Dominion War she ended up being part of massive peace time relief efforts in war-torn cities upon equally war-torn worlds. =/\= If these people are under pirate siege then they've probably developed a siege mentality. Anything not of the colony is expected to be a threat. All they know from outside ships is weapons' fire. Putting more security officers on the ground may only serve to raise their alertness. Instead I think deploying field replicators or installing some into their existing infrastructure could earn us some bonus points. What's the engineering situation down there? =/\=
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Dougherty Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:39 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

=/\= Private as the bridge can be.=/\= said Reneé with a smile to herself. =/\= The channel however is secure =/\=

Reneé seemed to ponder Oliver's report as she scratched an itch that had formed underneath her eye. As her nail scraped at her cheek she wondered how best to advise him of situations like this. After the Dominion War she ended up being part of massive peace time relief efforts in war-torn cities upon equally war-torn worlds. =/\= If these people are under pirate siege then they've probably developed a siege mentality. Anything not of the colony is expected to be a threat. All they know from outside ships is weapons' fire. Putting more security officers on the ground may only serve to raise their alertness. Instead I think deploying field replicators or installing some into their existing infrastructure could earn us some bonus points. What's the engineering situation down there? =/\=

=A=The power grid is completely offline, each building that has power is being powered by the few generators that were here. Chief Sullivan's teams are already on restoring power. I will have a more detailed report from him in a few hours. I would expect that operations will be contacted through the Chief when they can be of assistance.=A=
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:09 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

=A=The power grid is completely offline, each building that has power is being powered by the few generators that were here. Chief Sullivan's teams are already on restoring power. I will have a more detailed report from him in a few hours. I would expect that operations will be contacted through the Chief when they can be of assistance.=A=

=/\= Alright lieutenant but I want Operations involved as soon as possible. I think there are some officers within your away team that are from Operations. Get them to do a preliminary check on the power infrastructure and then make sure to pass it onto...Lieutenant Fong. However if Fong is indisposed of then it'll the Sullivan. Anything else? =/\=
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Dougherty Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:51 am

|| Littlewood Colony
|| TBD
|| Day 1

=A=Dougherty to Lucas=A=

=/\= Alright lieutenant but I want Operations involved as soon as possible. I think there are some officers within your away team that are from Operations. Get them to do a preliminary check on the power infrastructure and then make sure to pass it onto...Lieutenant Fong. However if Fong is indisposed of then it'll the Sullivan. Anything else? =/\=

=A=Aye, Ma'am. That's all for now. As per standard procedure failing the need for any immediate reports I'll send progress reports every three hours. Dougherty, out.=A=
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reneé Lucas Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:58 am

(Well, when is this being put in because we have JPs falling out of our ears)
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Dougherty Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 am

I was thinking after Oliver arrives at the Admin Complex and discovers the trade negotiation happened without him.
Oliver Dougherty
Oliver Dougherty
Lieutenant (R)
Lieutenant (R)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down