USS Indefatigable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JP Renee' and T'Lena "The Transfer"

2 posters

Go down

JP Renee' and T'Lena  "The Transfer" Empty JP Renee' and T'Lena "The Transfer"

Post by TLena Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:51 pm

T’Lena entered Renee’s quarters. She wiped some sweat from her brow but it didn’t help her any. She had been working on the weaponry in the science lab for hours while enduring a Vulcan cold. She wondered how she got it but it was not logical to dwell on it; she wanted to complain about how a Vulcan stomach bug could have possibly made its way so far from Vulcan to a Starship that’s many light-years a day. Needless to say, it was annoying and worth complaining about. She placed the PADD of her findings on her CO’s desk and adjusted her red shouldered uniform.

“I believe you will find the findings satisfactory so far. I’ve discovered special Breen methods of controlling the power flow through their main phaser banks but these findings will have to be sent to Starfleet Command before we could develop or engineer the findings further.” T’Lena explained. “Furthermore, I have a favor to ask. I notice that your Chief Engineering position is open. I know I am of high rank, however, logic dictates that I can better pursue this type of work in the proper environment.”

She knew what she was asking and hoped that there would be no emotional discourse between the two of them because she rather liked Renee; not that she would admit it. She enjoyed her presence just about as much as she secretly enjoyed Zack’s presence more than just friendship; of course, it was illogical to express such interests to a Human. She only hoped that her decision would not be met with any repercussions or bad feelings. Sometimes, even logic itself had flaws when it came to thoughts and feelings. This was probably one of the many reasons why Vulcans learned to repress feelings so well.
TLena
TLena
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Y)
Lieutenant Junior Grade (Y)

Back to top Go down

JP Renee' and T'Lena  "The Transfer" Empty Re: JP Renee' and T'Lena "The Transfer"

Post by Reneé Lucas Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:00 am

T’Lena entered Renee’s quarters. She wiped some sweat from her brow but it didn’t help her any. She had been working on the weaponry in the science lab for hours while enduring a Vulcan cold. She wondered how she got it but it was not logical to dwell on it; she wanted to complain about how a Vulcan stomach bug could have possibly made its way so far from Vulcan to a Starship that’s many light-years a day. Needless to say, it was annoying and worth complaining about. She placed the PADD of her findings on her CO’s desk and adjusted her red shouldered uniform.

“I believe you will find the findings satisfactory so far. I’ve discovered special Breen methods of controlling the power flow through their main phaser banks but these findings will have to be sent to Starfleet Command before we could develop or engineer the findings further.” T’Lena explained. “Furthermore, I have a favor to ask. I notice that your Chief Engineering position is open. I know I am of high rank, however, logic dictates that I can better pursue this type of work in the proper environment.”

She knew what she was asking and hoped that there would be no emotional discourse between the two of them because she rather liked Renee; not that she would admit it. She enjoyed her presence just about as much as she secretly enjoyed Zack’s presence more than just friendship; of course, it was illogical to express such interests to a Human. She only hoped that her decision would not be met with any repercussions or bad feelings. Sometimes, even logic itself had flaws when it came to thoughts and feelings. This was probably one of the many reasons why Vulcans learned to repress feelings so well.

Reneé picked up the PADD and sighed as looked at the display screen and skimmed over the results. The previous lunch with Miko had left a lot of unanswered questions and more than enough heartache. "Lieutenant Hayakawa took me through the basic findings. Right now there is nothing we can do with the colony situation still in an unresolved state. All you and Hayakawa can do is provide to me as much detail as possible in case we need to go after this thing."

She narrowed her eyes at T'Lena before bringing her hand up to cup the Vulcan's face only to feel the sweat clinging to her hand. "You're ill lieutenant. I suggest talking to one of the doctor's after you speak plainly. What's this about the CEO position? Is it a case you don't want it or is it a case that you do?"
Reneé Lucas
Reneé Lucas
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

https://tf72indefatigable.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down